AKC Minnesota Labrador Puppies. Labrador Retriever puppies for sale, Labrador Retriever dogs for adoption and Labrador Retriever dog breeders. Find the perfect Labrador Retriever puppy at High Voltage Labradors..., Yellow Black Chocolate, AKC Minnesota Labrador Puppies, Labrador Breeder producing Field Chamions, Master Hunters, agility dogs, family gundogs, Started Dogs. AKC Minnesota Labrador Puppies, Labrador Studs, Labrador Puppies in yellow, black, and chocolate. We are proud to say we have produced Field Trial Champion labradors, National Field Trial Champion Labrador, national top 10 derby dog labrador, master national qualifiers & passes, narcotic detection labrador, assistance dogs for the disabled, and outstanding family labrador gundogs.
Loving breeding competing with labs for over 24 years
High Voltage Retrievers Minnesota Call Julie 651-674-1808
HIGH VOLTAGE LABRADOR RETRIEVERS
Labradors... Just for the love of it
High Voltage Labradors For the best friend you will ever have.
With No litters to up to 2 litters a year our dogs have done a lot!
Please let us know ahead of time to ensure yourself a puppy in the future.
Living, loving, competing, and breeding top Labradors in Minnesota for over 24 years.
We do no just breed from champion Labrador lines... We create them.
Our labs do amazing things. What have we accomplished in very minimal litters is nothing short of amazing. Our dogs have accomplished - Canadian National Amateur Field Trial Champion, US National Open Finalist, National #4 derby dog, many Master Hunters, Open/Amateur field trial double header winners, Master National Pass, Obedience Trial Champion, Agility Champions, FIRST Chocolate Female in History to win an Open Amateur double Header and finished her AFC, Narcotic Detection Dog, Great Family gundogs, and the ones who bring me the most pride... Assistant Dogs for the Disabled.
OUR PUPPIES ARE WELCOME BACK AT ANYTIME
2013-2014 Stars from High Voltage Retrievers
- High Voltage Machine Gun Kelley MH (2014 master national qualified) (High Voltage Smoke'n Piper & QAA Nandool Irish Blues MH)
- High Voltage Power Ranger MH (2014 master national qualified) High Voltage Power On Penny SH x FC AFC Suncrest Wild Oats) Still no fails!
- Mysterious Magical Maggie MH (2014 Master National Qualified 0(High Voltage Shocking Sheila SH & HRCH Gator Pt's Magnum Gentle Ben MH
- High Voltage Baileys Black Irish JH (Senior Passes) High Voltage Smoke'n Piper x FC AFC CFC CAFC Jazz's Last Chance V Pecisco
- NEW CHAMPION MASTER HUNTER! CH Klassic's HighVoltage F18 MH Finished with 2 major wins in one weekend with a total of 3 majors.
- UGRACH/ UACH/UACHX/CATCH/CATCH2 High Voltage Bolting Briley UKC AGI/AGII/URO1/URO2/URO3/CPE CL1-R/CL1-H/CL1-S/CL1-F/CL2-R/CL2-H/CL2-S/CL2-F/CL3-R/CL3-H/CL3-S/CL3-F/CL4-H/CL4-S/CL4-F/CL4-R/Ch Fh/Ch Ju/Ch Sn/Ch Jp/Ch Wc/Ch St/ Ch Cl AKC NA/NAJ/NF/OA/OAJ/OF/AXJ/AX/XF/MXJ/MXF/T2B APDT RL1/ AOE Took a 4th at the agility national.
- High Voltage Rough Rider SH senior title owner handled and Ted is show champion bred with lots of master hunter show champions behind him.
- 2014 - 2013 MNF High Voltage Power Ranger MH QAA - Full brother to FC AFC Suncrest Quinoa/OBTCH High Voltage Dawnlit Fen MH QAA/ & several other derby pointed QAA dogs.
- HighVoltage F18 MH (AKA Jet) now has 8 SHOW POINTS including a BOB
- 2014 US National Amateur Qualified! FC AFC Suncrest Quinoa - GO Kona/Arnie/Linda!
- 2013 US National Open Qualified but did not compete in the National. FC AFC Suncrest Quinoa
- High Voltage Diva Of Stony Creek is now Field Trial qualified all Age - Diva is out of High Voltage Made Of Magic.
- FC AFC Suncrest Quinoa - Finished his FC Title with a DOUBLE HEADER WIN!' Made it to the 4th series fo the national am 2014
- GMHRCH MNH OBTCH High Voltage Sunlit Fen MH QAA - Finished her GMHRCH title
- UACH/UACHX/CATCH/CATCH2 High Voltage Bolting Briley UKC AGI/AGII/URO1/URO2/URO3/CPE CL1-R/CL1-H/CL1-S/CL1-F/CL2-R/CL2-H/CL2-S/CL2-F/CL3-R/CL3-H/CL3-S/CL3-F/CL4-H/CL4-S/CL4-F/CL4-R/Ch Fh/Ch Ju/Ch Sn/Ch Jp/Ch Wc/ChSt AKC NA/NAJ/NF/OA/OAJ/OF/AXJ/AX/XF/MXJ/T2B APDT RL1/ AOE and I believe one more after this weekend.
- HRCH Royal Von Feukendok MH Finished his HRCH & MH at 2 years old and 100% show bred amateur owner handled and trained.
- MNH High Voltage Power Ranger MH QAA - Master National Finish his first year and finished his masters with 6 master passies and NO FAILS
- High Voltage Burning Brilliance, AX OAJ NF - 6 AKC agility titles and I believe one more this weekend.
- The Captains Skywalker JH RN & Major show win. Luke just earned his RN title with his co-owner Karlene Turkington of Tarkom Labradors.
- My greatest achiement - Puppies graduating as service dogs for the disabled - diabetic alert dogs, autism dogs, assistance dogs for the disabled
- QAA High Voltage Diva of Stony Creek Sanctioned Open 4th
- High Voltage Machine Gun Kelley MH Master National Qualified.
If you have a High Voltage puppy we would love to hear from you! Pictures are always great!
Click on the images below to enlarge to see these amazing dogs and their proud owners
If you have the means please donate to these worthy and wonderful organizations
Your LOCAL shelter
Can-Do-Canines - they train dogs to assist people for diabetic alert, autism assist, seizure alert, disabled assist, hearing assist (All for free through donations!) Can-Do-Canines is one of the few organizations the provide service dogs FREE of charge to anyone who has a need for them. If you know someone in need or if you can DONATE to the very werthy cause - please do so. If I could donate every litter I produced I would. I do donate dogs to them from almost every litter. They said my dogs are extremely intelligent and easy to train - and that is my goal - to produce easy to train, intelligent, talented dogs. Does not hurt that many have proven to be top competative field trial dogs/narcotics dogs/agility dogs/hunt test dogs. BREEDING LABRADORS AT THEIR BEST!
Dew Claws - Remove or Not to Remove:
A great deal of controversy over due claw removal has resulted in some heated conversations. I was an advocate of due claw removal until I saw this video provided on a link from Neverest Labradors. I have seen labradors use their dew claws to hold or turn a bone or toy even to delicately itch themselves in a special spot... but I never thought of this one... On the linked video it shows that a dog without dew claws cannot pull itself up on ice and out of danger but a dog with dew claws can! Please see the linked Youtube Video demonstating how both dogs with, without, and even a dog with only one attempt to get out of the water and up on ice. Click hear to go to Video
Quick links to our most frequented pages
The Parent Club of the Labrador Retriever "LRC" has taken the position that the dilute gene is foreign to the breed and the result of the introduction of another breed.
To silver and charcoal
Keep our breed pure